Today, we're diving into the exciting realm of Microsoft Forms to unveil a treasure trove of game-changing features that are set to revolutionise your digital experiences. Get ready to take your forms to a whole new level!
A Quick Recap on Microsoft Forms
For those unfamiliar, Microsoft Forms is a gem tucked away in your Office 365 suite. It's a versatile tool that lets you create quizzes, surveys, and forms. Whether you're reaching out to your team or your clients, Forms streamlines the feedback process. It's user-friendly, efficient, and offers instant feedback. You can even integrate it into Teams for polls, attach it in emails, or share direct links.
Introducing Live Forms
But let's dive into the star of the show: Live Forms. Imagine you're presenting to a live audience, perhaps in a conference room with your content projected on a big screen, or maybe you are in a Teams meeting. With Live Forms, you can flash a pre-prepared form or quiz on the screen. Attendees can swiftly scan the QR code or click the link on their mobile devices to participate. The magic? You get to see their responses in real time, right there on the big screen, offering instant feedback and engagement with the audience's choices.
How it Works:
- Accessing Forms | Head to the waffle menu in 365 and explore your apps. You'll find Forms waiting for you.
- Templates & Imports | Microsoft offers a plethora of templates, from product evaluations to post-event feedback. If you have an existing paper survey, you can even import it directly as a PDF or Word document.
- Creating a Form | For our demo, we crafted a simple survey asking about favourite animals. The AI assistance in Forms suggests potential answers, making the process even smoother. And for the pros out there, you can incorporate branching, multiple answers, and more.
- Going Live | When you're ready to collect responses, ensure your form is accessible to everyone. You can then present it live, allowing participants to scan the QR code or answer directly within Teams.
- Integration with PowerPoint | Yes, you can embed your Live Form directly into your PowerPoint presentation. This seamless integration ensures you don't have to toggle between applications during your presentation. Why Live Forms?
Tools like 'Aha Slides' have offered similar functionalities, but with Live Forms, there's no additional cost. It's right there in your Office 365 suite, maximising the value of your license. Plus, the ability to engage a live audience, especially when projected on a large screen, brings a new level of interactivity and immediacy to your presentations.
The digital world is constantly evolving, and tools like Microsoft Forms are a testament to that. Live Forms, in particular, bridges the gap between presenters and audiences, fostering real-time engagement.
If you're curious to explore more about Forms or any other features within the 365 ecosystem, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Perspicuity. Remember, our mission is simple: We make work better.